May 31, 2002

E, J & J: what is this doing in My Documents? You haven't received copies because the printer's down, and the Word on the other computer is unregistered and acting petulant lately.

20, May, 2002

Amuse-bouche: Black olives, self-stuffed with pinenuts & basil

Camembert, undergone heat treatment, will last until next year, it doesn’t even look as if it will last another hour. Camembert with crispbread, fig and ginger, not all that crisp, these don’t last either?

It is evanescent; will exit your colon within a day. But it will persist in your memory.

You can’t write standing up, on a flat keyboard. It’s just too hard, really. I’m not kidding. It is. All these things you should know.

Something just came to mind... keep it coming out of the bronze spouts. It’s even harder to write now, now that I can’t see the keyboard, and Buddha is here to look at what I’m writing, looking over my shoulder, now he’s chuckling, and breathing on my neck, and failing to start, and the candle flame on my left and he’s tapping my shoulder, and the lamp too bright on my right. Stroked by Buddha’s hand! Hope it gives me good luck in mahjongg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home